Please review the Concussion Information Sheet. It offers signs and symptoms of concussions. Please note that most concussions do not occur with loss of consciousness. If your child reports any symptoms of concussion, or you observe any signs or symptoms of concussion yourself, seek medical attention.
b. Signs, Symptoms, and Behaviors
If a Concussion is sustained...
a. FHSAA requires an athlete with a SUSPECTED Concussion MUST be immediately removed from participation and directed to an appropriate health care professional (AHCP), defined as an MD or a DO, for evaluation and management of this injury.3. FHSAA AT18 POST HEAD INJURY/CONCUSSION INITIAL RETURN TO PARTICIPATION FORM - Revised 9/13
Concussion Forms and Policies
- FHSAA Concussion Policy:Health Care Provider Letter.pdf (48.2 KBs)
- Steps for RETURN TO PLAY.pdf (20.3 KBs)
- LCSD Head Injury Information.pdf (26.9 KBs)
- RETURN TO PARTICIPATION FORM.pdf (280.7 KBs)
- LCSD Concussion Policy.pdf (33.1 KBs)